All of us at Secure Insight are closely monitoring the latest developments regarding COVID-19 (Coronavirus) in the United States and abroad to help ensure the health and safety of our employees, business partners, and the consumers we both serve every day. We also recognize that you are relying upon our ability to continue to provide title insurance and underwriting guidance, even during these uncertain times.
We care about our employees, partners and clients and wish to ensure that our operations continue at the highest level of care and professionalism as we navigate this uncertain crisis. Accordingly we have developed and implemented reasonable guidelines for our office and staff related to the best practices needed in keeping our workplaces as safe as possible for all employees and visitors. These guidelines follow current recommendations from the U.S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC). In addition, our senior management is in constant communication with our employees, vendors, and strategic partners on ways to reinforce our health and safety standards and sanitizing procedures as more information about COVID-19 develops, and to provide continuity and consistent quality services in the face of the spread of the virus.
Here are a few more examples of the practices and policies we have implemented in our effort to be vigilant during this unprecedented global pandemic:
- We are tracking CDC guidance for employers and businesses, along with other federal, state and local directives or advisories related to confirmed diagnoses, travel limitations, and school or other closures.
- Hand sanitizer and cleaning products are being offered to employees and visitors in our offices, as these products remain available.
- Reminders related to personal and workplace hygiene and recognizing virus symptoms are regularly circulated to employees and posted on the Company’s website.
- We have evaluated our networks and software to ensure that they will support large-scale remote access. Most employees are working remotely to support our agents through web-based meeting tools, video or telephone conferences.
- Employees have been advised to avoid travel to any affected areas and any non-essential air travel or other forms of public transportation.
- Employees have been offered the opportunity to work from home where they have been provided the technical equipment and other resources, including phones to allow them to provide services at the same level as if they were in our offices.
- We have postponed or cancelled all upcoming events, conferences and meetings and will schedule online meetings to fill in the gap.
- Standards of social distancing have been developed and implemented.
We remain committed to serving your agency needs and those of our employees throughout this global health crisis, and would like to express our gratitude for your continued trust in our company and our employees. We encourage you to contact us with any concerns you may have or topics you would like to discuss in connection with your SASE products and services.
Please continue to contact us at the same phone numbers and email addresses that you are accustomed to using. We are committed to staying connected with you in a normal business fashion with as little disruption from prior service levels as possible.
Accept my personal best wishes for you and your employees and family members that this virus pass over you without harm and that your business continue to thrive despite these current disruptions. Working together we will overcome and succeed in returning to normalcy as quickly as possible!
Founder, CEO & President
Below is a list of resources and helpful links to useful Governmental Resources:
- Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) - Information Resource
- Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) - Print Resources
- World Health Organization (WHO)